Power Industry North Africa 2013
The Power Industry North Africa 2013 conference highlighted key power sector issues impacting Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt and Libya. These countries have seen major planned developments in renewable, solar, wind energy as well as natural gas-fired generating capacity in recent years, due to increased demands.
Local and international power industry experts, government bodies and associations converged at this year's event to discuss major planned developments in solar, wind, natural gas-fired generating capacity and renewable energy.
Local and international experts debated key topics:
• Examining how cooperative initiatives between European, Mediterranean and North African countries translate into concrete power sector projects
• Analysing the impact of recent political and social reforms on the region’s economies and investment prospects
• Identifying incentives to encourage investment in the power sector
• Assessing the most promising projects for investment and best practice financing in the region
• Discovering plans for new high voltage interconnections between North Africa and Europe
• Discussing the risks for international investors in Morocco and North Africa
• Understanding the role of renewable energy and natural gas in North Africa’s future energy mix
The Power Industry North Africa 2013 took place from 27-28 February 2013 at the Hyatt Regency in Casablanca, Morocco.
For more information please contact:
ITE Group Plc
105-109 Salusbury Road ♦ London ♦ NW6 6 RG United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0)20 7596 5168