Bringing together North Africa's Leading solar and wind power conferences
21—22 May 2013, Rabat, Morocco
The Maghreb Renewable Energy Congress combines Solar Maghreb and Wind Maghreb into a single larger event.
The Maghreb Renewable Energy Congress and Wind Maghreb Conference provided key opportunities for the renewable industry to meet and formulate the next steps for driving the region’s wind power market. The event brought together key stakeholders from government, industry, investors and international development for 2 days of high level meetings, networking and discussion.
The Maghreb Renewable Energy Congress is a high-quality event focused on the Maghreb with first-class exhibition and networking opportunities. It assembles key stakeholders from the governments, finance, project developers and the world’s leading wind power companies.
The Maghreb Renewable Energy Congress represents:
- 4 days of content filled with expert speakers
- Over 50% of attendees at Director level or higher
- 17+ hours of networking available plus NEW Speed Networking format
- New panel discussions format: text or email your questions directly to the chairman before and during the event to make sure you get your answer!
- Finance & Investment Focus Day
- Post-conference workshop focused exclusively on creating a sustainable renewable energy market for the Maghreb renewable energy industry
The Conference took place in Rabat, Morocco:
Attendance is by registration only.
You can participate to the FREE webinar, of Tuesday 23 April 2013 Moroccan Time (Rabat): 3pm – 4pm (GMT + 0 hours).
For other enquiries, go to Maghreb Renewable Energy Congress or contact:
Green Power Conferences at +44 (0)207 099 0600, or e-mail: